August 26, 2010

Baby Kicks

So I am now at 23 weeks, and can feel Melody kicking more and more each day! I was up in Dallas this past weekend where a few others got to feel her kick for the first time as well, including my mom and sis. It was so special for them to be able to feel her because it definitely makes this pregnancy seem more real. Ryan has been able to feel her kick a few times, but I'm excited for him to actually see her moving across my belly. I want him to be able feel every single movement, but I have to remember that it's a little different for me! I generally feel her anytime I'm laying down, especially right as I fall asleep. During the day her movements are more sporadic, so it'll be interesting to see if she starts to have any specific patterns. Right now I like to think she's having a little dance party when I'm trying to sleep at night :)

Here are some pictures of me in the last week or two...my belly is really starting to grow!!







1 comment:

  1. Had a blast bumping bellies with you the other day. Can't wait for our girls to meet!

    ReplyDelete