December 19, 2010

So Close!!

Christmas party time

Ali is ready for Melody to be here too!Us with the Wallaces

Well despite the doctor's best guess, Melody has decided to wait to come into this world Christmas week!! I definitely had my hopes up of her coming early (especially now that I'm huge and uncomfortable) but she just won't budge. Even though there is always a possibility of going into labor in the next day or two, we have our induction set for this Tuesday night. Ryan and I will be checking into St. David's North Austin Medical Center at 6pm on the 21st (Melody's due date), hoping to be holding her in our arms by Wed Dec 22nd!! All this waiting and anticipation has been a bit overwhelming, so it's nice to know that there is finally an end in site. Assuming all goes well with labor and delivery, we can expect to be back home with our daughter by Christmas Eve...which means we will wake up Christmas morning with the most wonderful gift. I am so thrilled to have all our family in town to celebrate this birth with us. I have a feeling this will be our best Christmas yet!

Even though I've been feeling pretty uncomfortable lately, I've still been able to relax and spend some much needed time hanging out with friends. Here are a few last pregnancy pictures before Melody makes her debut :)

Amanda and Addi Reichle...i miss my nanny time!
It's a "Mommy and Me" Christmas

Laura Rugh's baby shower...
us showing off our baby girl bellies!


Me n Suz


Me w/Heather and baby Delaney...so thankful we're all back in Texas again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! I found your blog on facebook... I love keeping up with old friends (and their babies) through blogs! Mine is www.ericandelaina.blogspot.com if you like following them too.

    Best wishes for a smooth delivery and a happy, healthy baby girl! You're right, what a wonderful Christmas gift! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete